Sunday, December 23, 2012

Living other people's life


Living other people's life more than your own life... Where I need to go? What I need to learn? What I need to experience? Can I experience it with other people or have I go alone for my journey? What is my real purpose of my travelling?

 


Listening other's people stories rather than making your own stories. Do you really need to share your stories with everybody? Do you really need to know travel plan of every travel buddy who you are going to meet? Are you going to keep your original idea/purpose of your journey or can you change your mind quickly because of talk or advise of some other traveler?



Travelling is an process to discover who you are… :] or who you want to be in future.. :] so that's an great opportunity, don't miss it.. my dear co-traveller ']

No comments:

Post a Comment