Thursday, January 26, 2012

Santa Maria de Palautordera

.


It is just one week since I moved here so I see everything more clearly ;-) I get used quite quickly on this village. Already having some daily rituals, I mean for example certain place where to go shopping, where to buy bread (pan), fruits, wine... Today is also my first day in local library, it is very cute and cozy, it is small, but I found here for example big CZECH-SPANISH dictionary !! just imagine ... I could not found it anywhere in big libraries in Barcelona, neither on my university .., well, there is one dictionary but small and quite old, so this village have one point more in total rating..and also there are really good music cd, just listening this catalan singer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJX5bJuh8m8&feature=share

(This photo is from local café at main square:D, always very busy, mainly on Sundays afternoons;-)

The library is open just for thursdays, fridays, saturdays morning (10-14), then after siesta I am already on my way for my university lecture, take a bus for train, then train, then change a train and in one hour I am on campus of UAB (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona). Sometimes in the morning before shopping basic food just take a walk and in 10 or 15 minutes I am in almost deserted place near river and let me get seduced by waterfalls and then forgot about all Spain and all siesta time and come late to shop, so staying hungry, because every shop is close after 14 up to 17 ;-) You know, get seduced is a dangerous sport, however it was just "nature view". Here: www.facebook.com/home.php#!/media/set/?set=a.222376801184496.55564.109542279134616&type=1 you can see the waterfalls for which I forgot time passing by ... ;-) continue later

No comments:

Post a Comment